k-series antenna brings high quality satellite television to your vessel. the tvro k-series antennas are compatible with dvb-s2 and the diseqc 1.2 function allows automatic switching between four satellites. the k-series is a competitively priced antenna that is based on the same technology as the z-series , providing exceptional tracking ability , and is ideal for private and smaller vessels.
• attitude heading reference system(ahrs) using an imu sensor : (3 axis gyro scope , 2 axis acceleration).
• high performance stabilization in rough weathers.
• honest 3 axis system – stabilized azimuth and elevation with a skew unit : stabilized skew system guarantees perfect searching and tracking.
• automatic skew control.
• antenna control unit displays heading value without gyro connection using ahrs derived from inverse kinematic technology.
• ready for gyro compass connection for faster and more stable satellite tracking 6 sec of unwrap time.
• compatible for dvb-s2.
• provides over 80 satellites parameters.
• diseqc 1.2 function available (automatic satellite switching using receiver upto 4 satellites).
• sleep mode activated by a long stay in a location and a signal loss(auto recovery).
• dsp(digital signal processor) control technology.
• high gain reflector.
• built in gps.